Phoenix AZ: Fulltime K-12 SLP for 2022/2023 School Year
We are partnering with a local school district in Phoenix, AZ to hire on an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the full 2022 – 2023 new school year to work with their K to 12th grade students.
- Full-time guaranteed; 37.5 Hours per week (Mon-Fri only)
- Assessments, evaluations, therapy, IEP meetings, parent consultation, train staff as needed, supervising SLPAs, providing speech therapy services
- Caseload = 80 to 100 students
- No overtime required
- Active Arizona SLP license
- At least 1+ year of previous school experience
- Active ASHA CCC certification
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
What We Offer:
- 401K employer match
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Premium health/vision/dental insurance options
Interviews and positions are limited, and we are looking to setup our students for success this year - join our academic team today and help us make that possible for the 2022 – 2023 school year. We cannot wait to hear from you!
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Get on my calendar! Let's chat
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.