Peds Based Language Pathologist in Georgetown, MA
Performs evaluations and develops effective patient treatment plans to restore, planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the treatment location.
- 4 days per week
- Mixed age group
- onsite with some virtual work
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Meets the patient’s goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results.
- Administers therapy statements according to a treatment plan approved by the attending physician. Complies with company protocol for patient rounding.
- Evaluates effects of therapy treatments by observing, noting and evaluating patient’s progress.
- Graduate from Speech-Language Pathology program
- Current license as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of practice
- Must meet Clinical Competency requirements
- Current CPR certification, preferred
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills including use of desktop computers and handheld devices with ability to learn company or customer systems
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient, employee and company proprietary information
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
- Possession of licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist by the Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board.
- CPR certification from the AHA.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and three (3) references to email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Salem, OR
- Durham, NC
- Sacramento, CA
- Fresno, CA
- Hopedale, IL
- Redwood City, CA
- Gretna, VA
- Gainesville , GA
- San Jose, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.