Pearland, TX Area - Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening
Sunbelt has a job opportunity for a school-based SLP in the area of Pearland, Texas.
- Full time contractual position for the rest of the current school year
- We will consider a strong part time candidate
- Middle school caseload at one site
- Most students on this manageable caseload have mild to moderate articulation, fluency, and receptive/expressive language disorders, and other disabilities associated with delayed speech and communication skills
- administering evaluations
- developing and implementing IEP's
- attending ARD meetings
- monitoring and recording progress
- Texas SLP license
- ASHA CCC
- recent school-based experience, specifically at the middle school level
- strong collaborative, communication, and clinical skills
We are open to a strong SLP with pediatric experience in alternative settings, such as outpatient or home health.
For immediate consideration, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Jacinto, CA
- Burbank, IL
- Wilmette, IL
- Vista, CA
- Encinitas, CA
- National City, CA
- Cupertino, CA
- West Covina, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.