Part-time Virtual School SLP
Remote School Speech Therapist Job - 10 hours a week
We connect schools with the highly qualified Teletherapists and teachers they need to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our jobs allows our SLPs to collaborate with other teachers and members of the school’s team team, and work on a full-year, or short-term basis. As the country’s most reliable source of telepractice services, we work with virtual schools everywhere to give them access to premium specialized educational and therapy services in a way that seamlessly integrates with their existing platforms. If you’re interested in a Idaho based work from home SLP job, see details below:
- PK-12 caseload
- ???????10 hours
- Evaluations, report writing, and case management
- Flexible hours
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- If you are new to school speech therapy, we are able to offer a clinical exception interview to assess the level of support you might need on a teletherapy assignment.
- Master's degree
- ASHA CCC
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If this is not the work-from-home SLP job, or state that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
My contact information can be seen below:
Sr. Director of Virtual Educational Resources
VocoVision | ProCare Therapy
Recent SLP Jobs
- Aurora, IL
- West Columbia, SC
- Grove Hill , AL
- Ludlow, VT
- Lyndon, KS
- Cleveland, OH
- Black River Falls, WI
- Racine, WI
- Lyndon, KS
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.