Part Time Speech Pathologist Opening in Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia has an SLP position available for the current school year! Details below:
- Full time
- Grades 6-8
- Full school year
- Interviewing now
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of PA
- School experience is preferred but not required
Benefits (only 30+ hours):
- Competitive pay
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Offer travel and relocation
Don't wait for opportunities, create opportunities!
Point of contact: [email protected] and 904-425-2430
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Langhorne, PASunbelt is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our team at a local school district near Langhorne, Pennsylvania. As a SLP / SLPA, you will play an essential role in helping students in K-12th grade enhance their speech-language skills, enabling them to succeed in their academic journey. Job Details: Start/End Date: ASAP - June 14th, 2024 Work Hours: Full-time
- Willow Grove, PASunbelt is seeking a dynamic and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist or Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to join our team at a local school district near Willow Grove, PA. As a SLP / SLPA, you will play a crucial role in helping students enhance their speech-language skills, enabling them to succeed in their academic journey. Job Details: Start/End Date: November 2023 - June 14th, 2024 Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours w
- Carroll Valley, PASunbelt has partnered with a school district near Carroll Valley, PA now interviewing for a contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity for the current school year. Job Details: Onsite Start/End Date November 2023 - May 2024 Full-time 35 hours / week Caseload Elementary School (K-3rd grade) ~ 35 students Autism students and primary students Qualifications: PA SLP License - Requ
- Allentown, PAPosition: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Fully Remote/Work from Home – Pennsylvania Responsibilities: Evaluate students to detect speech and language disorders through assessments. Create and execute personalized treatment plans for students with varied communication requirements. Deliver Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) services to students, aligning with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs). Work collaboratively wit
- Sinking Spring, PAPosition: WFH Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Pennsylvania Overview: We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping students overcome communication challenges and promoting language development. Responsibilities: Collaborate with teachers, parents, and educational professionals. Provide direct therapy services and monitor
- Pottsville, PASunbelt Staffing is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a local school district near Pottsville, PA with benefits and guaranteed hours. Job Description: Start: As soon as possible End: June 2024 Full-time: 35 hours weekly Caseload: PreK (3-5 year olds) Onsite: Itinerant Qualifications: PA SLP Licensure PA Teaching Certification This position is also available for teletherapy, if interested please email J
- Sewickley, PAOverview: Take center stage in the world of virtual education as a dedicated Speech-Language (SLP), trnasforming experiences for students. We're on the lookout for an individual who not only brings a deep commitment to excellence and diagnostic finesse but also possesses the passion to lead a virtual symphony of empowerment. Responsibilities: Skillfully tune into and address a diverse range of speech and language disorders. Craft persona
- Villanova, PAPosition Overview: Embark on a fulfilling virtual journey as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) with our esteemed education team. This dynamic opportunity allows you to work remotely, providing vital support to students across the diverse educational landscape of Massachusetts. If you are a dedicated SLP with a passion for making a positive impact on student communication, we invite you to be a part of our virtual community. Key Features: Vi
- Everett, PAA school district located near Everett, PA has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire school year. Job Details: Full time hours Caseload discussed in interview The full school year ASAP start date- May 31, 2024 **Ready to interview** School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree PA SLP and Teaching license required or ab
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.