Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist Job - PA
Quick interview and hire, if qualified!
School-based, SLP-CCC Hiring Opportunity - Soliant Health is working with an exceptional school district near Dalton, PA aiming to hire a part-time and licensed Speech Language Pathologist.
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Pennsylvania
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: 8-12th grade
- Part-time 15 hours guaranteed
- 21-22 school year - Onsite
- Weekly pay
Our jobs fill quickly during this hiring season. Interested in this job or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending a resume to [email protected]
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Waterbury, CT
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.