Part-Time School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Opportunity: Part-Time School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: North Springfield, Missouri
Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of special needs children? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Job Type: Part-Time
- Location: North Springfield, Missouri
- Specialization: School-Based
- Caseload: Special needs kids
Why Join Us:
- Full Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package to support your overall well-being.
- Impactful Work: Make a real difference in the lives of special needs children.
- Collaborative Environment: Join a supportive team of professionals dedicated to excellence in education.
How to Apply: Ready to embark on this rewarding journey with us? Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Contact: Joshua Orr Email: [email protected]
Don't miss out on this chance to positively impact the lives of special needs children while enjoying the benefits of a supportive work environment. Apply today and be part of our team!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Buffalo, MOSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Buffalo, MO area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs),
- O'fallon, MOSoliant Health, in collaboration with a school district near O'Fallon, MO is currently accepting applications for an experienced and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students in need of your expertise! We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below: To qualify you must
- Kansas City, MOInspire, connect, and collaborate with incredible students through a speech language pathologist position! Soliant Health specializes in providing therapy and support for children in school settings. We believe that in the collaborative environment of schools and the enrichment of fun activities, speech language pathologists can positively impact a child's life in the best way possible! Soliant Health's speech language pathologi
- Springfield, MOSoliant Health is in search of a motivated and passionate speech language pathologist to provide therapy services in a school setting. This is a great opportunity to gain further experience in a collaborative environment with an interdisciplinary team. In this role, you will work with a team of therapists and educators to create a plan and execute services to ensure every child’s success! A speech language pathologist who is determined and
- Saint Louis, MOProCare Therapy/Vocovision is seeking out a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a remote position in Missouri. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. We provide a full platform and support throughout the duration of the assignment to set you up for success. See details below: Job Details: Full or Part time ASAP Start Date PreK-12th grade Qualifications:
- Mexico, MOElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Mexico, Missouri! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Near Mexico, Missouri Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in empowering student
- Jefferson City, MOSchool Speech-Language Pathologist - Missouri (Teletherapy) Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for a flexible and rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant/VocoVision is seeking a highly motivated and skilled SLP to work with a school district near Jefferson City, MO. As a leading teletherapy provider, we connect qualified professionals with school districts across the country, pr
- Buffalo, MOJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Type: Full-Time, Full school year Caseload: Buffalo, MO Job Description: Join our dynamic team as a Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Missouri. We are seeking a dedicated professional to provide speech and language therapy services to an early childhood caseload. If you are passionate about helping students develop their communication skills and ready to make a significant imp
- Eldon, MODo you want to make a difference for kids in a school setting? Join us and our mission to impact the lives of incredible students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking an experienced and passionate full time SLP to provide services for a beautiful community located around the Eldon, MO area. The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon as pos
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.