Oregeon Fully Remote School Speech Language Pathologist (2023-2024)
We are on the search for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide teletherapy services to students in Oregon for the next school year. As an SLP, you will be responsible for conducting assessments, developing personalized treatment plans, and delivering speech therapy services to students with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution
- State licensure in Speech-Language Pathology in Oregon
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- At least 2 years of experience as an SLP, with experience providing teletherapy services preferred.
- Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection and a computer equipped with video conferencing capabilities.
- Paid weekly
- Fully remote position with work-life flexibility
- Guaranteed hours and pay on direct and indirect services.
- K-12 caseload; flexible depending on personal experience
- 1099 contracting (no taxes or benefits taken out from hourly rate)
- Full-time position (35-40 hours per week)
- Conducting assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities.
- Developing individualized treatment plans based on students' unique needs and goals.
- Delivering high-quality speech therapy services to students using teletherapy platforms
- Collaborating with families, teachers, and other professionals involved in students' care.
- Participating in team meetings and professional development opportunities to stay up to date with best practices in the field.
This position is 100% remote, meaning you can work from the comfort of your own home while maintaining flexibility to your schedule. Join our team and help us make a positive impact on the lives of students with speech and language disorders! If you’re interested in this position, please click apply now. You can also email your resume to [email protected] or contact Justin directly at (678) 710-7686.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.