Opening for a Speech Language Pathologist Near Wildwood, IL
A wonderful school district near Wildwood, IL is currently looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time opening. The director is ready to interview candidates, so please apply today for instant consideration!
Employment Type: Full-Time, W-2 for onsite contract
Work Hours: 40 hours /week
Master’s Level Degree
Must have IL PEL
Certifications: ASHA- American Speech and Language Association
CFY- Clinical Fellow Year
CCC- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Assist students who have disabilities or experienced traumatic events that left them with speech, voice, or swallowing impairments.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Mostly serving students on the Autism Spectrum
- Caseload: K-12
Health Benefits: Vision, Dental, Life
- If you are interested, please complete the application or either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0200 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.