Ohio - Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is seeking a full-time SLP (Speech Pathologist) to work with students in K-12. Soliant is assisting a school with a supportive team near Cincinnati, Ohio.
There are great benefits to working with Soliant. We can customize your employment package precisely to fit your needs. We are scheduling interviews today.
- ASAP - Last day of current school year
- 35 Hours/5 Days a Week
- Caseload: Approximately 60 students with a variety of disabilities.
- Schedule will be at Children's Home one day; Gamble Montessori one day; Hughes High School 2 days; Mt. Washington Elementary-one day. Gamble, Hughes and Mt. Washington have a full time SLP in the building that will help support the SLP.
- Ohio SLP license
- Master's in Communication and Sciences or Speech and Language Pathology
Clinical Fellows can and will be considered for employment. (Supervision guaranteed if offer is extended)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- $38-$52 per hour (based on experience and qualifications)
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech-Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
Soliant - (678) 451-1026
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
- New Castle, DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.