Ohio School Districts | Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | VocoVision
VocoVision is seeking a virtual SLP for the 23-24 school year. We have a strong track record of connecting many SLPs with their dream job, helping them every step of the way. With a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility of working from home, just imagine all the lives you can change.
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- State SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Minimum two years school experience
- Master’s degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance upon offer
- Full time
- Start: ASAP, End: June 2024
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- Caseload: K-12th
Virtual Team Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Independent contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical network
- Access to clinical network
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
- Must have valid and up-to-date licensure
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
This is a contracted position looking to be filled. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or call me (904) 309-9772
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Cincinnati, OHJob Opportunity for School-Based SLP, Cincinnati, OH (West Side) We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) or Clinical Fellow (CFY) or Virtual Online Contractor (VOCO) to join our team for a full-time position. This remote opportunity is based in Cincinnati, OH, on the west side of the city. Position Details: Position: SLP or CFY or VOCO Location: Cincinnati, OH (West Side) Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per w
- Cleveland, OHSoliant is a leading provider of online speech-language therapy services, committed to delivering high-quality, accessible, and personalized care to school districts across the United States. As a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in assessing, diagnosing, and treating students with speech, language, and communication disorders through our online platform. Responsibilities: Conduct virtual assessments to eval
- Cincinnati, OHJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Hillsboro, OH Hours: 25 hours per week Grade Levels: K-12, with a focus on elementary Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Hillsboro, OH. The position involves working 25 hours per week, primarily with elementary school students. The ideal candidate will have experience in K-12 settings and possess strong communication and inter
- Cincinnati, OHJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Remote Position Location: Hillsboro, OH We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Hillsboro, OH. This remote position offers a fulfilling opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students from Kindergarten to 12th grade, with a focus on elementary education. Key Details: Position: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Hours: 25 hour
- Cleveland, OHJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Euclid, OH Start Date: 11/30 (or sooner) End Date: 5/28/24 (tentative) Hours per Week: 37.5 Caseload: K-12th-grade students (specifics will be shared during the interview) Building: Determined on interview We are seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Euclid, OH. This position offers a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of K-12th-g
- Cincinnati, OHProCare Therapy Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Position | School Year 2023-2024 Are you an SLP seeking a rewarding virtual opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a dedicated virtual SLP to join our team for the upcoming school year (2023-2024). We have a proven track record of connecting numerous SLPs with their dream jobs, providing support every step of the way. With a focus on work-life balance and the co
- Cleveland, OHVirtual Speech Therapist | Full-Time We are currently looking for a virtual and dedicated School Speech Language Pathologist. The director reviews resumes and interviews candidates. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply as soon as possible. Details: Collaborate with Teachers and Parents Full-time position Develop and Implement Individualized Treatment Plans and Goals Conduct assessments and evaluations to d
- Columbus, OHSchool Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Remote If you're a School Speech Language Pathologist with ASHA CCCs and over 2 years of experience in school settings, we've got an exciting remote opportunity just for you. Make your mark in the world of teletherapy! We're actively seeking an experienced School Speech Language Pathologist to join us as an independent contractor. In this role, you will work closely with students to conduct assessments
- Cincinnati, OHSpeech Language Pathologist Teletherapy - Ohio Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening and i
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.