Occupational Therapy (OT) Job -- Dallas, Texas
Experienced Occupational Therapist needed!
Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist for the 21 - 22 school year. This is a full time, on site contract, held in a school setting. More information and qualifications will be listed below.
- Masters/Doctorate level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active / pending license in the state of Texas
- Experience working in pediatrics is recommended
- Full time, contract position held in a school setting
- Caseload is based on experience and availability
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- Weekly Pay
The school is actively scheduling interviews so please apply by emailing resume directly to [email protected] I can also be reached via phone at (678)-497-4759. Looking forward to receiving your resumes and best of luck!
Ph: (678)-497-4759 / [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Berryville, AR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.