Now Hiring! Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Glendale, AZ.
Full time contract job for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Glendale, AZ. This is a SLP job that is working on-site with junior high students experiencing a variety of disabilities.
SLP CCC/ CFY Job Details
- Schedule: full time hours (M-F 8:30am-4:00pm)
- Start/ End Dates: ASAP - end of this current school year.
- On-site working 2 Junior High school sites
- Junior High students on the caseload, with another SLP to support.
SLP Job Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision plans available
- 401 k
- Competitive weekly pay
SLP CC/ CFY Job Requirements & Skills
-Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology & WI SLP license are REQUIRED (CFY is acceptable)
-Medicaid billing experience is PREFERED
-School based experience is PREFERED
If you are interested in this position apply directly to this post or email your resume to [email protected]
Hiring Manager - Sunbelt
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
- New Castle, DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.