Now Hiring Remote Speech Language Pathologist in California
Hiring a Remote Speech Language Pathologist in California for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Requires a Master’s level degree
- ASHA CCC’s
- Must have an active license in the state of California
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience / Prior teletherapy experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- $50-57 an Hour
- Weekly direct deposits
- Full Time Hours
- Pre-K through Elementary School caseload
- Start date would be as soon as possible
- A more detailed job description will be provided directly from the school upon a virtual interview
VocoVision strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting.
The director is currently holding interviews. Please apply directly or reach out to:
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
- 10–15 minute screening call with a VocoVision Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tuscon, AZ
- Austin, AZ
- Houston, TX
- Spokane, WA
- Lakewood, WA
- Foster City, CA
- Phoenix , AZ
- Battle Ground, WA
- Maywood, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.