Now hiring - Part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Merrimac, MA
An exceptional school in Merrimac, MA is actively interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for a part-time position this school year. If interested in joining our supportive school staff and positively impacting students, see details below.
SLP license in MA
- Current school year
- 2-3 days a week
- 3rd- 5th grade students
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Matching 401k
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
If interested in being considered for an interview, apply directly to this post or email your most updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive and Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Framingham, MASoliant Health is seeking a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Framingham, MA area school year. Please see below for requirements to apply and some additional information! Job Description & Requirements: ASAP start - end of the school year Full-time & part-time available Hours guaranteed per week Must have Active SLP License Previous school experience preferred, but not required Competitive hourly rate Industry lead
- Boston, MAExciting Job Opportunity in Marlborough, MA for SLP or SLPA Join our dedicated team in a year-round school setting, making a meaningful impact on the lives of students! We have 2 openings for Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) or Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (SLPA). Key Benefits: Location: Marlborough, MA Year-round school environment Generous Package: 4.6 weeks of vacation time, 12 holidays, personal and sick days included Imme
- Boston, MAJob Opportunity: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Hampden, MA. This is a super part-time opportunity involving two 45-minute sessions per week, with a focus on home visits. Key Details: Location: Hampden, MA Position: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Commitment: Super part-time Sessions: Two 45-minute sessions per week Responsibilities: Conduc
- Boston, MAJob Opportunity: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Dartmouth, MA Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a positive impact in the lives of students? We have an exciting opportunity for you! Position: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Dartmouth, MA Start Date: February (Maternity Leave Cover) Duration: Until the end of the school year Key Responsibilities: Provide comprehensiv
- Worcester, MAJob Title: Part-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Hampden, MA (30 minutes from Springfield) Position Type: Super Part-Time Description: We are currently seeking a qualified and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a super part-time position. The role involves conducting two 45-minute sessions per week, with a focus on home visits in Hampden, MA. The location is conveniently situated just 30 minutes from Springfield.
- Boston, MAAre you a passionate Physical Therapist looking for a rewarding opportunity in the education sector? Look no further! We're currently seeking a dedicated Physical Therapist to join our team in Braintree, MA. Description: Join us in Braintree, MA, where you'll have the chance to make a difference in the lives of students. As a Physical Therapist, you'll work with a diverse caseload in a school-based setting. This is a full-time position starting
- Concord, MASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Concord, MA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
- Boston, MASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Remote Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting for the state of Massachusetts (MA). In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license w
- Framingham, MAProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist starting ASAP or a contract position in Framingham, MA. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.