Now Hiring! Full Time Speech Language Pathologist(SLP) Full Benefits Middle School Grayslake,IL
Now Hiring! Full Time Speech Language Pathologist(SLP) – Full Benefits – Middle School – Grayslake, IL
Sunbelt is now accepting applications for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) contract that is available in the Grayslake, Illinois area. In this position, the Speech Therapist will be working with middle school students with communication disabilities. The speech therapist responsibilities will oversee assessments and evaluations, provide direct therapy services in line with short and long-term goals, and attend IEPs meetings.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: End of School Year: May 25th, 2023
- General SLP Duties: IEP Meetings, Evaluations, Progress Reporting, Etc.
- Full Time Position: 37.5 Hours a Week
- Caseload: 40 middle school students
- Ready to Interview
- Compensation dependent on experience
- Licensed SLP in IL
- Illinois PEL
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous Experience in Schools Preferred but not Required
- Competitive Compensation
- Determined Based on Experience and School budget
- Weekly Pay
- United Healthcare
- Health, Optical, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Matching
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact me directly at (813) 543-9904 or you can email me your most updated resume directly to [email protected]
*We offer virtual options as well. Call/email/text me to explore other job opportunities*
National Account Executive
We make lives better for those who make lives better.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home , CA
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.