Now Hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- Dallas, TX
A school district located near Dallas, TX has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire school year.
Full time hours
The full school year
School/Pediatric experience preferred
Masters of Science degree
TX license required or ability to acquire before starting
Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
401k plan with company matching
CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Soliant Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Denton, TXLooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Denton, TX for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Denton, TX Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time Caseload Details: Elementary, Starting ASAP - EOSY Contact: Katy Arrowood Email: katy.arrowo
- Meridian, TXSunbelt Staffing has partnered with a local district in the area in Meridian =, Texas, looking for a qualified candidate to fill a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) and Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) position for their upcoming school year. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now! Qualifications: Texas Speech Language Pathologist License Texas Speech Language Pathologist Assistant License
- New Braunfels, TXSunbelt is now hiring an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) and Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to join a school district near New Braunfels, Texas. As an SLP you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive speech and language services to students with communication disorders within the school district. Job Requirements: Active TX Speech Language Pathologist License - Required Active TX Speech Langu
- Cleburne, TXOur school district in Cleburne, TX is actively seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team. As a Speech-Language Pathologist in our school district, you will play a pivotal role in helping students develop their communication skills and succeed academically. Position: Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Cleburne, TX Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and
- Denton, TXAre you a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding and consistent career? Well look no further! Job Description: Contract position through ProCare Therapy Start : ASAP End : June 2024 full time one day work from home doing indirect Onsite Only Responsibilities: Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students' needs Participate in IEP meetings Collab
- Denton, TXOur school district in Denton, TX is actively seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team. As a Speech-Language Pathologist in our school district, you will play a pivotal role in helping students develop their communication skills and succeed academically. Position: Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Denton, TX Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and lang
- Granbury, TXSunbelt has contract openings for a Speech Language Pathologist and Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the 2023-2024 school year near Granbury, Texas. Qualifications: Texas SLP License Texas SLPA License Job Details: Caseload: K-12 Guaranteed hours & benefits Work Schedule Full-time: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours/week Submit your application to the SLP/SLPA position near Granbury, Texas by submitting your res
- Manor, TXAre you a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist? Do you love making a difference in students' lives? Look no further, Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near Manor, Texas to hire a SLP for the 23/24 school year. If you are interested apply below! Job Details: Supportive district Elementary, Middle, and High School students Full-time: 23/24 School Year Qualifications: TX Speech Language Pathologist License Scho
- Bee Cave, TXSunbelt is seeking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Bee Cave, TX. The SLP will be working with students either in Elementary, Middle, or High School with mild to moderate disabilities. If you are interested in making a difference in these students lives, you are encouraged to apply below. Job Details: Supportive staff / district Caseload: K-12, mild to moderate Full-time: 35-40 hr/wk Qualifications: Valid TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.