North Carolina Speech Language Pathologist Position (SLP)
Soliant Health is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist in Asheboro, NC for this school year. The district is looking to hire someone who is passionate about helping students progress. The district is interviewing now, so apply below!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- State Licensure
- Provide comprehensive and appropriate evaluations.
- Document Student progress and develop instructional component according to the results of the evaluation.
- Provide therapeutic intervention with students to enhance students’ performance.
- Great pay package.
- Health insurance available.
- Relocation & travel stipends provided.
- CEU reimbursement.
Please contact Madison for more information on this job opportunity at (678) 274-5715 or apply below and send a resume to [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kelso , OR
- Del Dios, CA
- Chicago , IL
- Columbus, OH
- Kenner, LA
- Silver Spring, MD
- Kannapolis, NC
- Norco, CA
- Morris, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.