Newport, Rhode Island- SLP Job
Soliant Health is partnered with a great school district near Newport, Rhode Island who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist. See below for more details.
To qualify, the minimum required includes:
- A Speech Language Pathology Master's degree
- An active/pending Speech Language Pathologist license in Rhode Island
- CCC/CFY's are encouraged to apply
- Must be able to do IEP's and evaluation
Specifications about the position:
- Part-time: 25 hours
- 5 needs, so caseload is flexible depending on therapist experience
- Caseload: K-12, target is pre-school and elementary population
- Able to collaborate with other school therapist
- Ready to review resume and set-up interviews
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Lauren Hicks at Lauren.Hicks@Soliant.com
If this job does not catch your interest but you are still searching for a Speech Language Pathologist position please feel free to reach out to me!
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 678.538.6716 Lauren.Hicks@soliant.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Jose, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Concord, CA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Clemson, SC
- Norwalk, CT
- Fairfield, CT
- St. Paul, MN
- Hopedale, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.