NEW Speech Therapist Opening in Sacramento, California
Soliant Health is partnered with a School District in Sacramento, California that is looking to hire on a Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year and potentially renew for the upcoming school year.
Hours per week:
- Full-Time: 30-40 hours/per week (4-5 days/week)
- Normal School Hours
- Caseload: available depending on experience and availability.
- Mild, Moderate & Severe
- Elementary, Middle, and/or High school
- More information available during an interview
- Master's Degree Speech Pathology
- License: CA
- Clinical Fellows are considered – supervision available
- United States (Required)
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To be considered for this SLP position, please contact Sayma Al-Rashid at (678) 459-1140 and email an updated resume directly to her email, or submit application an below.
Senior Associate | Hiring Coordinator
Local: (678) 459-1140 - call/text
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kent, WA
- Levittown, PA
- Marlborough, MA
- St. Augustine , FL
- Poulsbo, WA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Harrisburg, PA
- Paso Robles, CA
- Walkersville, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.