NEW!! Speech Language Pathologist CCC - CFY Job Openings in Williamsburg, MD
Soliant is currently accepting resumes for a school based Speech Language Pathology position near the Williamsburgs, MD area. This is a full-time position and their caseloads are determined based on student’s needs and ancillary factors. More details would be given when speaking with the director and if it ends up being a good fit, there would be offers out immediately for the candidate. Interviews are happening as soon as possible so please apply below to be considered part of the process.
Soliant can help with relocation and travel expenses (if applicable)!
- SLP CCC & CFY encouraged to apply
- Full time hours available
- Middle and high school caseload
- Weekly paycheck- every Friday
- Health insurance available
- CEU Reimbursement
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings
- Support school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the district
- Maintain records and reports of speech therapy program conducted
Interested in this position or other available positions? Apply by submitting a resume to:
Recent SLP Jobs
- Stone Mountain, GA
- El Rino, CA
- Easton, MD
- Williamsburg, MD
- Lincolnville, FL
- Southfield, MI
- Forest Heights, MD
- Milton, GA
- Easton, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.