NEW - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job near San Marcos, CA
A outpatient pediatric clinic near San Marcos, CA is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPAs) for a full time contract position for a maternity leave.
- This full time contract position is thirty three hours a week
- The position is for February through May
- The SLPA will work with PreK through post high school students with various disabilities
- The SLPA will work from Eight to Six Thirty Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and Three hours offsite for at home documentation time
- SLP support, therapy, attending IEPs, notes & documentation
- Specific caseload will be discussed during interview.
- The SLPA must have pediatric experience to be considered
- The SLPA must have their CA SLPA license
- Previous experience with contract positions (preferred)
- Health/Life/Dental plans for full time onsite employees
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist Assistant job or other SLPA jobs in the San Marcos, CA area, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Crawfordsville, IN
- Elk Grove, CA
- Danvers, MA
- Lathrop, CA
- Lebanon, IN
- Ispwich, MA
- Manteca, CA
- Pittsburg, CA
- Lebanon, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.