New SLP Job / Nebraska Schools
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To SLP's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Fremont, NE. Soliant aims to hire a full-time or part-time, licensed, Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP/CFY-SLP) contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Nebraska
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools experience (preferred)
- Case load: Elementary and Highschool
- 2021-2022 school-year
- Full-time preferred, will consider part-time
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Clark's Summit, PA
- Brighton, CO
- St. Paul , MN
- Queens, NY
- Manhattan, NY
- Brooklyn, NY
- Williamsburg, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Tacoma, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.