New Opening - ASAP START - Speech Language Pathology -Pontotoc, Mississippi
New School Based- Speech Language Pathology Opportunity!
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Pontotoc, Mississippi that has a full-time, contract position available for the school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Therapy
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MS
- SLP- CFY are considered – supervision available
Hours per week:
- Full-Time: 35-40 hours/per week (4-5 days/week)
- Part-Time hours available
Specifications about the position: Caseload: based on availability and experience.
- Good observation skills and judgment, as well as good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current therapy and evaluations (IEP) procedures to address a range of speech, language, voice, feeding skills etc.
- Previous experience with Pediatric Speech Therapy services in a schools setting is preferred – but not required
- United States (Required)
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To be considered for this SLP position, please contact Sayma Al-Rashid at (678) 459-1140, email her directly with your resume attached, and/or submit your application below.
Senior Account Executive
Soliant Health| Hiring Coordinator
Local: (678) 459-1140
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Dalton, GA
- Ringgold, GA
- Mechanicsville, MD
- Levittown, PA
- North Pole, AK
- Union, ME
- Old Church, VA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.