New Mexico Speech Language Pathologist needed from Virtual therapy
We are looking to hire immediately for a school district in New Mexico! This Speech Language Pathologist should have two years of experience in schools but this can be bypassed with a clinical interview.
- New Mexico Speech Language Pathologist License
- Self-motivated as this job is completely remote
- Reliable internet and computer
- We would like you to be familiar with writing IEPs
- You should be able to work with a large team
- Full time job for this current school year
If you're interested in this or any of our other jobs please don't hesitate to apply here and send your resume to [email protected] In order to be considered for this job quickly please complete both actions.
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Marcos, CA
- Hazel Park, GA
- Oakland, CA
- Redding, CA
- Hagerstown, MD
- San Francisco , CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Everett, WA
- Home, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.