NEW Job! Speech Language Pathologist: Carbonado, WA
School-based, Speech Language Pathologist Hiring Opportunity in Washington - Soliant Health is partnering with a school district near Carbonado. Aiming to hire a full time, contract position for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY).
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Washington
- Master’s/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Case load: K-12 (based on availability and experience)
- Full time: 37.5 hrs/wk
- 2021-2022 school calendar
- Interviewing Immediately
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Apply below or by directly sending resume to Janah.Zabala@Soliant.com. Interviews are being scheduled now, therefore apply now for immediate consideration.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Clearlake, CA
- Davis, CA
- St John, FL
- Orland Park, IL
- San Jose, CA
- Lafayette, LA
- Middletown, PA
- Ashley Heights, NC
- Sacramento, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.