NEW JOB! SLP Opening in TX
Hot Job! Soliant Health is working with a remarkable school district near Odessa, TX. Soliant aims to hire a wonderful, full-time, contract, Speech Language Pathologist. Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in TX
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience preferred
- Case load: K-12 (based on preference)
- Full-time hours
- 21-22 school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Our jobs fill quickly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fayetteville, IN
- Fremont, CA
- Boston, MA
- Pasadena, CA
- Waterbury, CT
- Olathe, KS
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.