New job: Digital - Virtual Indiana Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Vocovision is hiring an SLP for a school district in Indiana for a work-from-home position:
Vocovision connects schools with tele-health professionals that can best serve their students in need. Our platform provides you with virtual assessments, materials/activities/games, and full clinical and technical support - you are connected with real people here on our team to help you throughout the year! We serve schools all over the United States, and offer full-time, part-time, short-term and long-term leave replacement options.
- Provide IEP services and therapy to small groups
- Indirect and direct time included in your guaranteed weekly hours; and you are paid EQUALLY for both
- 1099 contract - you are your own boss - speak to a tax professional about the many write-offs and benefits of this type of position
- Interviewing ASAP
- 2 years in a school setting preferred
- No remote experience required
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in IN
If you would like to be considered for this or any of our other Speech-Language Pathologist position, please contact me by phone at 813-906-2353 and email your resume to [email protected]
I look forward to connecting you with your perfect remote position!
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Houston, TX
- Palmer, AK
- McKinney, TX
- Orcutt, CA
- Greenwood, MO
- Humble, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.