New Hampshire School District Seeking Remote Speech Language Pathologist for Full-time Job
Sunbelt and Vocovision have partnered with a school district in New Hampshire to fill a full-time job for a remote Speech Language Pathologist.
Candidates must be licensed in New Hampshire as a Speech Language Pathologist but do not need to reside in New Hampshire to be considered.
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Overview:
- Virtual Contract for the duration of the school year
- 37.5 hours per week
- Access to Vocovision toolkit with digital assessments and proprietary therapy materials
- Caseload is preschool students and will include virtual assessments and virtual evaluations
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Active license as a Speech Language Pathologist in New Hampshire*
- Must hold ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC's)
- Previous remote experience is preferred but not required
If qualified and interested in this remote job for a Speech Language Pathologist in New Hampshire, please email an updated resume to:
Vocovision Account Executive
*Candidates with their New Hampshire license in process are also encouraged to apply.
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Jacinto, CA
- Burbank, IL
- Wilmette, IL
- Vista, CA
- Encinitas, CA
- National City, CA
- Cupertino, CA
- West Covina, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.