**NEW GRAD/CF** Travel SLP - Plattsburgh, NY
Are you an Speech Language Pathologist that enjoys working in a school-setting with kids? Soliant partners with school districts around the United States to contract SLPs to schools in need of services.
Name where you want to go!
Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Seattle, Baltimore, Dallas, Atlanta, San Francisco, Denver, Boston, Jacksonville, Chicago, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Detroit: all have current available positions.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
- If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Required Licensure and Certifications for the state you want to go!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly, or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Darrell Powers ([email protected]). Feel free to also contact Darrell Powers directly at 770-325-0225.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Andrews, SC
- forest crest, TX
- Dearborn, MI
- liberal , OR
- Maple Grove, ID
- lordstown, OH
- Cleveland, GA
- Chicago, IL
- upton, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.