NEEDED! Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) in MA
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Pleasant Lake MA area for Full-Time Speech language Pathologist (SLP) Positions. This is an ideal position for therapists who love working in a school setting & providing speech therapy services to children. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Interviewing Now!! Quick Offer!!
- Full- time: M-F 8:30 to 3:25
- Start/End Date: 8/31/2022 6/21/2023 w/o snow days
- Caseload: approximately 35 grades 5-7
- Masters in Speech Pathology
- Must have active/Pending State License
- Weekly Paychecks
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] Feel free to contact me via phone, text or email at 678-748-5320 for any additional information!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Recent SLP Jobs
- Barnwell, SC
- Fairview , OR
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Houston, TX
- Palmer, AK
- McKinney, TX
- Orcutt, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.