Needed Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Southern California
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a popular school district located in the Southern California area. The district is looking for an SLP who can work remotely.
- Provide speech therapy services to students on assigned caseload
- Conduct speech and language assessment and consultation in varied settings
- Provide consultation and education to parents, caregivers, staff and other professionals regarding speech and language disorders and/or speech therapy services
- Keep abreast of current trends in the practice of speech-language pathology and continue to develop professional skills
- Maintain clinical and administrative records in accordance with local, State and Federal guidelines
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
- Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree
Become part of a bilingual professional community that is ready to support your success in every chapter of your career. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Fayetteville, IN
- Aurora, IL
- Brookline , MA
- Boston, MA
- Tucker, GA
- Frankfort, IN
- Grand Blanc, MI
- Cypress, TX
- Coolidge, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.