Nebraska Speech-Language Pathologist - Fully Remote
VocoVision is now scheduling interviews for Speech-Language Pathologists in Nebraska
The selected SLP will be responsible for a caseload of mild-moderate students, grades K-12. The services include direct therapy minutes, notes, IEP meetings and a few assessments.
VocoVision has been supporting tele-therapists for over a decade and is well equipped to support clinicians in their transition to remote services. The tele-therapist will have access to tech support every step of the way.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Nebraska License
- Also accepted - Nebraska Teaching license with Speech Therapist endorsement
- 2 years of recent experience in school settings
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Out of state applicants who have a Nebraska license must also be licensed in the state they reside
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
If you are ready to transition your practice to your home office, contact Dean from VocoVision at 678-920-5938, or email at [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Grand Island, NEJob Title: Virtual Speech Language Pathologist State: Nebraska Licensure: - Nebraska SLP-CCC - Master's Degree in Speech and Language Caseload: - Students in middle school - Direct and indirect services - Therapy, assessments, IEP meetings, collaborating with other school staff members and parents Requirements: - 2 years previous school experience - Complete & pass tech screening - Virtual experience preferred but not require
- Columbus, NENebraska Digital Job | Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist Job Type: Full-Time: Virtual Hiring Manager: VocoVision Account Executive: Mackenzie Smith VocoVision is helping a school district fill a Speech-Language Pathologist position in Nebraska. School experience is required but virtual experience is not (but preferred). You will also be required to complete a tech screen and provide a resume. Job Re
- Kearney, NEVocoVision and Sunbelt are working with a school district in Indiana who are seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This is a part-time position and the students are in Kindergarten to 12th grade. You will be responsible for direct services, IEP meetings, and evaluations. Virtual SLP Job Requirements: - Indiana SLP-CCC - Passed technical screening (only takes 15 mins of your time) - Previous school experience (2 years) - Vir
- Lincoln, NEVirtual Speech Language Pathologist Job State: California Discipline: SLP - CCC VocoVision and Sunbelt are seeking a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in the state of California. They have both full and part time positions for next school year. The students are in grades K-12 and have mild to moderate disabilities Virtual Job Requirements: - CA SLP-CCC License - Pass technical screening - 2 years previous school experien
- Omaha, NEVirtual Speech Language Pathologist Job State: California Discipline: SLP - CCC VocoVision and Sunbelt are seeking a virtual Speech Language Pathologist in the state of California. This position is full-time (37.5 hours) and it is for next school year. The caseload has students with mild to moderate disabilities and are in K-12. Virtual SLP Requirements: - CA SLP-CCC License - Pass technical screening - 2 years previous school experience I
- Lincoln, NEJob Title: Full-Time School Based Tele-Speech Pathologist Job in Nebraska Job Description: We are seeking a talented and dedicated Tele-Speech Pathologist in Nebraska to join our team in a school-based position. As a Tele-Speech Pathologist, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students by providing high-quality speech-language services through telepractice. This is a 1099 contract position, offering flexibil
- Bellevue, NEVocoVision is looking for a Nebraska SLP to join our team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and certified professional who is passionate about helping children improve their communication skills. As a VocoVision Speech Language Pathologist, you will have the chance to work from home and collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to provide exceptional therapy services. Qualifications: Master's degree in Speech L
- Omaha, NEVocoVision is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist with communication and collaboration skills to provide teletherapy services to students. In this role, you will conduct assessments and develop individualized treatment plans for students, while working with teachers and parents to ensure student success. At VocoVision, we value work-life balance and offer flexible scheduling options. We also provide competitive compensation and access to train
- Lincoln, NEAre you a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding remote opportunity? Look no further! VocoVision is seeking a qualified SLP to join our team. Qualifications: Master's in Speech Language Pathology ASHA Certification NE license Communication and collaboration skills Ability to work independently and efficiently Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations for students with speech and langu
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.