Multiple Speech Therapist Openings - St. Paul, MN
St. Paul, MN Speech Language Pathologist Position
We are actively working with a school district in the St. Paul, MN area. This school needs a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Some of the additional details are listed below. Let me know if you may be interested in being considered for this opportunity!
- SLP-CCC/ CFY
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/ Communication Disorders
- Caseload: Details discussed further on interview
- 3 Openings:
- Position 1: Elementary caseload (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Position 2: Elementary caseload (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Position 3: Split between two locations The Next Step Transition Program and middle school (7:30 AM – 3:30 PM)
- # Of students discussed on interview/ variety of disabilities
- Interviews being conducted now/ quick offers
- Active MN SLP license
Competitive pay offered as well as great benefits and 401K matching plan!
Please contact Nicholas Cowens at (770) 882-2027, to find out more or to set up interviews. Send resumes directly to [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Enfield, CT
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, DC
- Home, MI
- Home, CA
- Quarryville, PA
- Fort Pierce , FL
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.