Multiple Speech-Language Pathologist Positions in Bakersfield, CA
Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Bakersfield, CA area that is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position for the 2022-23 school year. Interviews are happening now.
- Full Time and Part Time availability - Guaranteed Hours!
- Caseload will be discussed during the interview
- SLP-CCC and CFY are encouraged to apply
- Supervision will be provided to new graduate
- California SLP license
- Department of Education certification as an SLP
- AHSA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- 2+ Years of School-based therapy
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Clinical Fellows can and will be considered for employment. (Supervision guaranteed if offer is extended)
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
About Soliant contracts:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.