Multiple Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)| 2022-2023
We are searching for a qualified SLP candidate to place in North Chicago, Illinois. The position is in high demand and the school district is hoping to add a skilled Speech Language Pathologist to their team. We are looking for an applicant that will value the students and work well alongside a team of hardworking individuals. This position is a full-time role for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours
- August 22, 2022-June 16, 2023
- Caseload Need #1: K-3rd
- Caseload Need #2 | 6-8th
- Caseload Need #3 | PreK
- 2 Schools
- 50-60 total students between the schools
- Provide Therapy, Evaluations, Write IEPs, Collect Data, etc.
- Onsite only**
- Masters Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence through ASHA
- Must have an Illinois State Licensure/ Certification (at least pending status)
- PEL required
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit weekly
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance for full time employees
- Matching 401K
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your current resume to Lauren Corrao. After receiving your resume, I will personally reach out to you to give you more information and answer any questions regarding the job. Look forward to hearing from you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago , IL
- Twin Lakes , CA
- n/a, CA
- Minden, NE
- Pontiac , MI
- Southlake, TX
- Pontiac, MI
- North Wales, PA
- Pala Mesa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.