Montgomery, AL area: School-based SLP (SLP-CCC/CF)
Soliant has partnered with a rural school district located about 45 minutes outside of Montgomery, AL to place a Speech-Language Pathology for the next school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Cover 2-3 buildings close to each other
- SLPs must be familiar with SETS and be able to bill Medicaid
- Caseload numbers could range from 55-60
Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply; we seek SLPs who, in addition to having up-to-date clinical knowledge, also work well with the students and staff.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Conducting evaluations and assessments of students' speech and language development; diagnosing students with speech/language impediments
- Developing Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals in consultation with district SLPs
- Providing speech-language therapy, documenting student progress, and completing paperwork pertinent to the provision of services, or to Medicaid billing
- Participating in IEP meetings, and communicating speech and language goals to student care-givers
Applicants must hold a valid Alabama SLP license in order to start the assignment.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arroyo Grande, CA
- Millville, CA
- pittsburg, CA
- San Fernando, CA
- Llano, CA
- Pleasant Hill, CA
- Littlerock, CA
- Oakley, CA
- Redding, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.