Monroe, CT | Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job | Elementary and Middle School
Sunbelt is now working with an Independent School District (ISD) in the Monroe, CT area to schedule interviews for a full-time, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position to provide services to Pre K-8th grade students.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Details:
- W2 contracted position for the full school year
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Itinerant, one to three sites total
- Typical SLP duties with plenty of support provided to all new staff members
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Requirements:
- Active CT SLP Licensure
- COVID vaccination or weekly testing
For more information, please reach out to:
Samantha | National Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- Waterbury, CT
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.