Minnesota SLP Openings
Minnesota Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time
Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for a school based job near Blaine, MN. This is a full time contract job starting as soon as possible to finish out the school year. Applicants will also be eligible for future placement.
- Full Time and Part Time candidates are encouraged to apply
- Onsite Position (Virtual positions may be available)
- K-12th Caseload
- Weekly pay with benefits available
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Therapy
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Pathology
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oroville, CA
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.