Michigan Telespeech Job | Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) School | Full-Time
School Job Introduction:
Our school district needs a Full-Time School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) that is looking to work remote in Michigan. The ideal telespeech SLP candidate will have experience working with IEPs and utilizing those to see measurable progress with individuals that have mild to severe disabilities.
School Job Duties Required:
- Assess and care for school students with mild to severe disabilities
- IEP meetings, testing, and providing therapy based on student’s status
- Manage a Full-Time caseload effectively (total hours vary based on candidate)
School Job Qualifications Required:
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Michigan
- 2 years of pediatric experience (telespeech experience not required)
- Ability to meet technical standards to perform duties remotely
- Tech screen passed in order to interview
Apply for School Job:
Are you a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in this Full-Time telespeech job in Michigan? Please apply and attach your resume. Serious candidates will email their resume to me directly to initiate the interview process; see contact info below.
If you have questions about this opportunity being the right fit for you, reach out and let us explore how I can help you find something that is good for you.
Chris Dubie, MS
(813) 336 - 6795
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Hawthorne, NV
- Providence, RI
- Issaquah, WA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Mountain View, CA
- Norco, CA
- Chicago , IL
- Spokane Valley, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.