Meriden, Connecticut -- Full Time Speech Language Pathologists
I have partnered with a local district and am actively scheduling interviews to hire a full time Speech Language Pathologist near Meriden, Connecticut. Sunbelt is ready to review resumes and interview candidates for this Speech Language Pathologist opportunity.
Employment Type: Full time
Work Hours: Monday – Friday
Follows academic schedule
- Provide direct therapy services to a small student caseload
- Employs instructional and therapeutic methods and materials that are appropriate for meeting each student's goals and objectives
- Participation in goal development and IEP process
- Collaboration with team members
- Connecticut SLP License for schools
- Masters degree
- Previous experience working in schools is preferred
- Able to commute from near Meriden, Connecticut
If you are interested in this full-time Speech Language Pathologist position near Meriden, Connecticut please submit an application online and send a current resume to: [email protected]
Sunbelt has opportunities nationwide- across all special education disciplines. Please reach out if this particular opportunity does not meet your current needs.
Sunbelt l Senior Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Grafton, MA
- Palmer, AK
- Carlisle, PA
- Fircrest, WA
- Dayton, OH
- Aurora, IL
- San Francisco, CA
- Wheeling, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.