(Masters Degree Required) Teletherapy Speech Therapist Job For New Mexico School District
Are you a speech language pathologist who is burnt out with an unmanageable caseload and a demanding schedule? Vocovision is here to help you. Vocovision allows you to work from home and provide teletherapy to school districts in need.
- Independent contractor position (1099)
- Accepting both full and part time candidates (for part time, you must be available for at least 10 hours per week)
- Flexible caseload (full-time positions tend to have more flexibility)
- Any job specific questions can be answered during a potential interview with the district
- SLP license
- Passed Vocovision tech screen
- Provide liability insurance prior to starting the position
The best way of applying for this position is to reach out to me directly. You can call 813-749-5289 or email [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Remote, TX
- home , UT
- Remote, TX
- Birmingham, AL
- Home , OR
- Remote, CT
- Evansville, IN
- Santa Fe, NM
- Milwaukie , WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.