Maryland Schools SLP Job - Virtual/Remote Position
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To SLP's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school districts in Maryland. Soliant aims to hire a full-time or part-time, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Maryland
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools experience (preferred)**
- Case load: Multiple openings! Caseloads vary from pre-K through Highschool
- Now to end of the school year and/or short-term
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- South Kingstown, RI
- North Providence, RI
- Coventry, RI
- Lawrence, IN
- Mishawaka, IN
- Elkhart, IN
- Cicero, IL
- Waukegan, IL
- Champaign, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.