Lost Creek, TX | School Speech Language Pathologist
I am working with a school district near Lost Creek, TX to schedule interviews for a full-time speech language pathologist job for this school year.
- Provide speech services to students in elementary school and middle school who have a range of mild to moderate disabilities
- Conduct assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement IEPs and complete progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- An active TX SLP license is required
- Fluency in Spanish is helpful
- Must be comfortable providing services in-person
Apply within or email your resume directly to the hiring manager: Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Old Church, VA
- Leland, NC
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.