Looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Fairfield, PA for the 23/24 School Year!
Looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in
Fairfield, PA for the 23/24 School Year!
Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team!
Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Fairfield, PA
Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time
Caseload Details: 30-35 Students on Caseload, K-4th Grade
Contact: Katy Arrowood
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: (678)-451-1996
As an SLP at ProCare Therapy, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a diverse caseload of patients, providing assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for speech and language disorders.
- Collaborate with a team of passionate professionals to create customized treatment plans.
- Make a positive impact on the lives of individuals with communication challenges.
- A Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- ACTIVE State (PA) licensure as an SLP.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Why ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Comprehensive benefits, including healthcare and 401(k) plans for Full-Time Employees.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Join ProCare Therapy and embark on a rewarding career helping individuals overcome speech and language challenges. Make a lasting impact in the lives of those you serve.
Apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. You can also reach me at (678)-451-1996 as well. We look forward to hearing from you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Philadelphia, PAAre you a passionate SLP that loves to work with children? Join us and our mission to impact the lives of wonderful students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking an enthusiastic and hard working SLP to provide services for an beautiful community located around the Philadelphia, PA area. The position is available for both full time and part time. The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you would li
- Allentown, PAElevate Communication and Empower Growth: Join Us as a School SLP in Allentown, PA and Beyond! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for transformation! Your opportunity has arrived. Soliant is seeking an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture lasting growth in our esteemed school district in Allentown, PA and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Allentown, PA and Nearby Areas (Discove
- Philadelphia, PAJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Pennsylvania Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students.
- Philadelphia, PAJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Philadelphia, PA, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students commun
- Easton, PAPosition Type: Full Time Speech Language Pathologist Caseload: 3-5 years old caseload Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team on a part-time basis to serve ourearly intervention school students. This position will run through the remainder of the current school year, with the possibility of extension. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine stude
- Christiana, PAAre you a dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students? Soliant is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Contractor to join our team and provide essential services to students in need of speech and language support. Job Type: W2 Contract Location: Atglen, PA Key Responsibilities: Assess and diagnose speech and language disorders in students.
- Boyertown, PAAbout Us: Soliant Education is a trusted partner in connecting qualified professionals with fulfilling opportunities in educational settings nationwide. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Pennsylvania. Position Overview: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will be instrumental in supporting students' communication and language development. The ideal candidate is passionate about
- Scranton, PASpeech Language Pathologist Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district near Scranton, PA looking to grow their team with a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. Job Type: Full time Virtual 2023 - 2024 school year K - 12th grade caseload Responsibilities include evaluations and general speech services Job Qualifica
- Erie, PASpeech Language Pathologist Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district near Erie, PA looking to grow their team with a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. Job Type: Full time Virtual 2023 - 2024 school year K - 12th grade caseload Responsibilities include evaluations and general speech services Job Qualification
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.