Lillington, North Carolina: School Speech Pathology Job
Soliant is seeking an SLP for a school district in Gatesville. The position is full time but candidates seeking part time hours are also up for consideration. Apply now to secure your position in this great district! The director is ready to schedule interviews ASAP.
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Approved or pending SLP license in the state of North Carolina
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full time or part time, contract position held in a school setting
- Caseload based on experience and availability
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this position please apply online or email your resume to Wheeler Lancey at [email protected]. More information may be obtained by contacting Wheeler at (678) 497-4759. If this position is not exactly what you’re looking for we’d love to discuss other available Soliant opportunities with you.
Ph: (678)-497-4759 / [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kelso , OR
- Del Dios, CA
- Chicago , IL
- Columbus, OH
- Kenner, LA
- Silver Spring, MD
- Kannapolis, NC
- Norco, CA
- Morris, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.