Lewiston, ID SLP ASAP!
A School near Lewiston, ID is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist that can take on a full-time assignment for the arranged contract term. We are looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success and will be a great fit for our supportive team. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Active ID SLP License
• Prior school experience preferred
• Caseload: K-12th
• Contract dates: 22-23 school year
• Duties: Working with students on the Autism Spectrum in a private school setting
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
We are looking to fill this position ASAP! If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spokane, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Conyers, GA
Full-Time Onsite School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Position in Columbia City area IN, 2022-23Columbia City, IN
- Kokomo, IN
- San Bernardino, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Fairview, TX
- Wheaton, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.