Lancaster, PA - Speech Language Pathologist Opportunity
Soliant is accepting applications for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Lancaster, PA. I am accepting licensed and qualified SLP for interview and potential employment. Please review the job description and submit your application. Contact the Account Executive to schedule your interview.
- Immediate interview and offer
- Plenty of outdoor family fun!
- Travel stipends are available to those who qualify
- Active PA license.
- Masters or Doctorate Degree in Communications Disorder or Speech-Language Pathology
- Must have schools and/or pediatrics experience
- Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply!
Licenses are verified for employment!
If interested, please contact Elyza Ford at Soliant. My contact information is listed below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Hopedale, IL
- Fremont, CA
- Warren, MI
- Marietta, GA
- Columbus, GA
- Dedham, MA
- Simsbury, CT
- Fobes Hill, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.