Lake Charles, LA: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CF)
Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position working with a very supportive school in the charming town of Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time applicant preferred, but part-time applicants considered
- Full school year
- Caseload assignments made in accordance with applicant experience
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen children
- Prepare written reports, interpret student evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedule therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meet with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Work closely with other members of program staff to develop curricula.
- Make and/or recommend appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate student experience.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
- Louisiana SLP license
- Department of Education certification as an SLP
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Del Dios, CA
- El Monte, CA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Oakland, WA
- Dubina, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.