Kingsland, GA: School SLP
Soliant is accepting applications for a contract Speech Language Pathologist position in a scenic corner of coastal Georgia.
This is a school located in the same county as Cumberland Island, owned by the Carnegie family and home to exceptional marshes. Located right across the Georgia-Florida state border, this location is commutable to Jacksonville, FL and other scenic coastlines.
We seek applicants who demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to manage multiple, sometimes competing, priorities
- Ease with working in a modestly sized organization
- Dependability in upholding commitments
- Ability to maintain open communications in writing as well as face-to-face interactions
- Flexibility with organizing professional obligations
Caseload assignments will consist of either exclusively elementary school caseloads, or a mix of K-8 schools.
- Georgia SLP license
- Clinical fellows may need to submit additional applications relating to their supervision plan
Sound like a position you can thrive in? Send your application to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.